Accounting and finance are two separate things but often they are lumped together. If we consider at high level then finance refers to the science of planning and distributing the assets of a business. Accounting on the other hand is the skill of recording the financial transactions of a company. The people consider the above two as the vital parts of running a business.
As the article has begun with the finance and business, let us tell you that all businessmen have faced the loss once in their life. We have seen people looking here and there for emergency loans at their crucial moment. But the amount of interest and the duration of the sanction of loan from banks make the situation more critical. If your business is running low and you need emergency loans to upgrade it then payday loans would be best solution for you.
Are you eligible for a payday loan?
To apply for the payday loan you must be above 18 years old having monthly income of £750 on minimum basis. Along with this you need to have an active bank account with a valid debit card. If you have bad credit then don’t worry, you will be still eligible for the payday loan if you fulfill the aforementioned.
How to get an emergency loan?
The payday loans can be easily accessed online and it is less time consuming since there is no scope for fax or printing. You need to give your personal details like name, address, monthly income, employment details, next payday date, bank details and most importantly the amount you want to take as loan. After you submit your details the payday agent will give you a conformation email or a call. If your application is accepted then you will get an agreement having the terms and conditions under Consumer Credit Act 1974. You need to carefully read these conditions before further proceeding.
How can you repay the loan?
You must repay the loan with the interest on the payback day as described on the agreement. The repayment day is the “payday” as the name suggests. The repayment will be done by the loan lender from your bank account where your monthly wages appear, through the debiting process. The payday time can be extended if you are in a difficult situation and are unable to pay.
Do you know the benefits of a payday loan?
- Fast- the payday loans are best for the emergency situations since this is the fastest way to get cash.
- Simple- the application process is very simple and anyone may apply for the loan easily.
- Poor credit score- even if you have bad credit score, you can still get the payday loan in an emergency.
- Use of the loan money- you don’t have to let the loan lender know about the details of the situation in which you are going to use the money. You have complete liberty to use it wherever you want.
- No upfront costs- there is no upfront cost involved in the payday loan. You need to pay the loan amount and the interest only.
Author Bio– Michael D. Valentine is the author of this article and his professional experience in this field is worth praising. His articles depict the complete guide to the payday loans online.